TESTING BOARD FOR 16 DC MOTORS
CUSTOMER : NIDEC COPAL
- This is a controller used to test the operation of 16 tiny DC motors. This product is designed and manufactured by Indruino Company according to customer requirements.
- The controller has a control function for DC motors to run or stop, measure the current consumed by each motor and communicate with other devices to store information, output reports...
- Power supply: 5VDC/0.5A
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Screen interface 16x2 characters
- LED display output signal: 16 channels
- Motor output signal: 16 channels
- Motor type: DC motor _Maximum current: 400mA
- RS485 communication, with address setting switch
- Update firmware via USB port
- There are 4 holes for M3 screws to fix the circuit board
- Board size: 105 x 110mm