The website indruino.com wants to provide a reliable, economical and user-friendly online shopping utility.
We knew that our customers to shop but not everyone wants to share their personal information. We INDRUINO TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CO., LTD respects the privacy of our customers and committed to protecting our customers personal information while shopping at indruino.com. This is the principle when accessing privacy and personal information at the indruino.com.
2. Collection purpose
3. Tools for users to access and edit personal data
4. Storage Time
5. Commit not to share customer personal information
6. Commit for safety of customer personal information
7. Customer rights for personal information
8. Contact information
9. Information collection and management unit
By giving us your personal information, using the indruino.com, you agree that your personal information will be collected and used as outlined in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you stop providing us with any personal information and/or use the rights described in Section 7 below.
- Collection purpose
We collect personal information only needed for the following purposes:
• Orders: to handle issues related to your order.
• Maintain Account: to create and maintain your account with us, including loyalty programs or bonus programs that come with your account;
• Consumer Service, Customer Care Services: including feedback for your requests, complaints and feedback;
• Personalization: We can combine the collected data to have a more complete view of a consumer and thereby allow us to better serve with stronger personalization at the edges, including but not limited to:
(i) to improve and personalize your experience on the indruino.com
(ii) to improve utilities and services, adjust them to suit individualized needs and arrive at new service ideas.
(iii) to serve you with referrals, ads tailored to your interest.
• Security: for the purposes of preventing activities that destroy a customer's user account or forged customer activities.
• As required by law: we may collect, store and supply at the request of the law from time to time at the request of the competent state authority.
- Tools for users to access and edit personal data
We collect your personal information when
• You directly provide us: This is the personal information you provide us made primarily on the indruino.com including: name, email address, phone number, address, account login information including any information needed to set up an account such as login name, login password, ID/login address and security question/answer.
• From other legal sources: We may collect personal information from other legitimate sources.
- Storage Time
Customer's personal information will be stored until the customer requests for cancellation or the customer logs in and performs a cancellation. In any case, personal information of customers will be kept confidential on the server of indruino.com
- Commit not to share customer personal information.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party, except for some necessary activities below:
• Our partners are service providers related to order fulfillment and are limited to the necessary information as well as the application of regulations to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information. .
• We may use the service from a third-party service provider to perform certain activities related to the indruino.com and then this third party may access or handling personal information during the provision of such services. We require these third parties to comply with all laws regarding the protection of relevant personal information and security requirements regarding personal information.
• Affiliated, co-implemented, outsourced programs for the purposes stated in Section 2 and always apply the requirements of confidentiality of personal information.
• Legal requirements: We may disclose personal information if it is required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal procedures.
• Business transfer (if any): in the case of a merger, consolidation of a whole or a part with another company, the buyer will have access to the information we store, maintain, including personal information.
- Commit for safety of customer personal information.
We are always working hard to keep our customers' personal information safe, we have been implementing many safety measures, including:
• Ensuring safety in the operating environment: we store customer information in a safe operating environment and only accessible to employees, representatives and service providers on a must know basic. We comply with industry standards and laws in securing customer personal information.
• In the event that the server hosting the information is attacked by a hacker resulting in the loss of personal customer data, we will be responsible for informing the authorities for timely investigation and notification to customers.
• Payment information: secured by industry standards.
- Customer rights for personal information
For Personal Information
Customer has the right to provide personal information to us and may change that decision at any time.
Customers have the right to self-check, update, adjust their personal information by logging into their account and editing personal information or asking us to do this.
- Contact information
- Information collection and management unit
INDRUINO TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CO., LTD
Head Office: No.67-69 str. D2, Linh Tay ward, Thu Duc dist., Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam
R&D Center: No.1 Vo Van Ngan str., Linh Chieu ward, Thu Duc dist., Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam