TESTING BOARD FOR 1 STEPPER MOTORS
CUSTOMER : NIDEC COPAL
- This is the controller used to test the operation of the stepper motor. This product is designed and manufactured by Indruino Company according to customer requirements.
- The controller has control functions for stepper motor running or stopping, changing control modes full step, half step, micro step..., measuring motor current consumption and communicating with devices other to store information, export reports...
- Power supply: 12VDC/0.5A
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Screen interface 16x2 characters
- Digital input signal: 16 channels
- Open collector output signal: 16 channels
- Motor type: 2-phase stepper motor A B
- Update firmware via Micro USB port
- There are 4 holes for M3 screws to fix the circuit board
- Board size: 108 x 111mm