|Manufacturer||Indruino Technololy Solutions|
This USB Host module allows you to connect a USB device to your MCU board. It is based on the MAX3421E , which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0
- This USB Host module allows you to connect a USB device to your MCU board.
- It is based on the MAX3421E , which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0.
- This is based on revision 2.0 of USB Host Shield. It communicates with the target board microcontroller through the SPI interface (CSK, MISO, MOSI) via IDC 5x2 socket.
- Microprocessor-Independent USB Solution
- Software Compatible with the MAX3420E USB Peripheral Controller with SPI Interface
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Integrated USB Transceiver
- Firmware/Hardware Control of an Internal D+ Pullup Resistor (Peripheral Mode) and D+/D- Pulldown Resistors (Host Mode)
- Programmable 3- or 4-Wire, 26MHz SPI Interface
- Level Translators and VL Input Allow Independent System Interface Voltage
- Internal Comparator Detects VBUS for Self-Powered Peripheral Applications
- ESD Protection on D+, D-, and VBCOMP
- Interrupt Output Pin (Level- or Programmable-Edge) Allows Polled or Interrupt-Driven SPI Interface
- Eight General-Purpose Inputs and Eight General-Purpose Outputs
- Interrupt Signal for General-Purpose Input Pins, Programmable Edge Polarity
- Intelligent USB SIE
- Automatically Handles USB Flow Control and Double Buffering
- Handles Low-Level USB Signaling Details
- Contains Timers for USB Time-Sensitive Operations so SPI Master Does Not Need to Time Events
- Size: 54.6x33.5mm
1. All international orders are processed via DHL from Viet Nam (not USA) unless otherwise requested.
2. Orders are normally processed within a 2 week time period. A lead time is applicable for certain items. (Normally ships out within 3 working days when in stock).
3. If multiple orders are placed on the same day, they will be shipped in the same package, unless requested to ship separately by order. If an error is discovered in your order that requires change or cancellation, please contact us immediately. We will not be held responsible for any costs that may arise due to your negligence.
4. Please note that destination charges (import tax, customs duty, etc.) are not included in the shipping charges. We will not be able to calculate or pre-pay this fee for you.
5. If an order is placed and the payment is not settled within 14 days, it will automatically be cancelled. If necessary, please re-place the order and make the payment in a timely manner.
6. We recommend you to insure your orders to avoid lost or damaged shipments which is 1% from the total invoice value. We will not be held responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
1. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it within 14 days from your shipment date for an exchange or refund. However, all non-defective products must be in their original packaging, and un-opened new condition. We will not be held responsible for return shipping charges.
All returns must go through the RMA process prior to being sent back to us.
Please note, we will not make any exchanges or repair unless WE HAVE ISSUED YOU AN RMA#.
Please check warranty.
2. Returned packages must include an RMA number on the outside of the package, as well as a copy of your printed invoice.
If you do not have your invoice, please include your name, address and phone number, so we may contact you regarding any questions we may have.
We have the right to refuse your shipment if we have not issued a RMA nubmer.
3. All returned items must be in there original package state. We are not responsible for damage to the print-head or circuitry as a result of improper handling, storage, or misuse.
When removing protective tape and devices please be sure not to damage these areas.
4. Requests for replacement or refunds will not be granted until your returned packages have been received.
5. Please allow up to 14 business days to process your refund from the time it reaches our warehouse, if you need an immediate replacement, we recommend that you place a new order and request a refund of the original order separately. We will not be held responsible for cancellatioin fees.
6. When returning any items, please confirm return address and keep note of the tracking number to avoid losing shipments.
We will not be held responsible for lost items.
7. We reserve the right to deny credit or replacements and charge the customer for parts and labor if the product returned are deemed satisfactory or non-defective.
8. We are not responsible for customer shipping costs to return non-defective or incorrectly ordered products.
9. Customers must obtain a Return Material Authorization('RMA') number by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com. Returned products should be informed in advance before being returned.