This product is redesigned based on the original Arduino Due. The product is designed to use in the industrial environment, stabilazation and reliable.
Key features :
- High speed USB 2.0 optocouplers, using FT232 chip from FTDI, the most famous USB interface chip in the world.
- Using the isolated DC/DC, fully isolated with the computer, helps create the stable connection, avoid devices & equipments damage in the high nosie environment.
- Using the high quality smd pin headers, good electric contact, may be connect from both directions.
- Power led & status leds.
- The dimensions are same with Arduino Due board.
Technical Specifications :
- Microcontroller : AT91SAM3X8E
- Power supply : 5V
- Interface : USB 2.0, FT232 UART
- Digital I/O pins : 54 (12 PWM Digital I/O pins)
- Analog input pins : 12
- Analog output pins : 2 (DAC)
- Total DC current for all I/O pins : 130 mA
- DC current for 3.3V pin : 800 mA
- Flash memory : 512 KB
- SRAM : 96 KB
- Clock speed : 84 MHz
- Led built-in : 13
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 101.52 x 53.3 mm
Block Diagram :