USB HOST TO SPI CONVERTER MODULE
- This USB Host module allows you to connect a USB device to your MCU board.
- It is based on the MAX3421E , which is a USB peripheral/host controller containing the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral or a full-/low-speed host compliant to USB specification rev 2.0.
- This is based on revision 2.0 of USB Host Shield. It communicates with the target board microcontroller through the SPI interface (CSK, MISO, MOSI) via IDC 5x2 socket.
Technical Specifications :
- Microprocessor-Independent USB Solution
- Software Compatible with the MAX3420E USB Peripheral Controller with SPI Interface
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Integrated USB Transceiver
- Firmware/Hardware Control of an Internal D+ Pullup Resistor (Peripheral Mode) and D+/D- Pulldown Resistors (Host Mode)
- Programmable 3- or 4-Wire, 26MHz SPI Interface
- Level Translators and VL Input Allow Independent System Interface Voltage
- Internal Comparator Detects VBUS for Self-Powered Peripheral Applications
- ESD Protection on D+, D-, and VBCOMP
- Interrupt Output Pin (Level- or Programmable-Edge) Allows Polled or Interrupt-Driven SPI Interface
- Eight General-Purpose Inputs and Eight General-Purpose Outputs
- Interrupt Signal for General-Purpose Input Pins, Programmable Edge Polarity
- Intelligent USB SIE
- Automatically Handles USB Flow Control and Double Buffering
- Handles Low-Level USB Signaling Details
- Contains Timers for USB Time-Sensitive Operations so SPI Master Does Not Need to Time Events
- Size: 54.6x33.5mm