UART TO RS485/422 CONVERTER ISOLATED ARDUINO SHIELD
This product allows the microcontroller to communicate with other industrial equipment via the RS485 / RS422 standard.
Key features :
- Industrial designed, ability to run stable & reliable.
- Using high speed optocouplers and isolated DC/DC power supply module, ability to reduces noise and protects main controller.
- Transmit & received data signals are compatible with mcu, having jumpers to select full duplex/ half duplex, RS485/ RS422.
- Olimex’s UEXT standad to communicate with other devices via I2C, SPI, UART.
- Arduino pin to pin compatible, ability to connect with other shield easily.
Technical Specifications :
- Power supply : 5V
- Protocol : RS485, RS422
- Duplex : Full, Half
- Data rate : 2.5Mbps
- Voltage isolation : 5000Vrms
- Dimensions (L x W) : 85 x 53.34 mm
- Weight : 20 g
- Other features : Arduino compatible shield. Mode selection via jumpers. Integrated UEXT socket including UART, SPI, I2C
Block Diagram :